Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Spammers suck

Okay, I know I've been off line for a while when I go to check my email and there's a million messages for me. I accept that burden since I know what happens when I don't clean out my in box.

But, I think it's REALLY unfair when some spamming bastard sends out a million messages using @ariannahart.com as part of their evil mission and ALL THE REJECTED/OUT OF OFFICE MAIL COMES BACK TO ME!!!!

I can handle it when it's my own mail coming back to bite me in the behind, but when it's someone else--an annoying someone else sending it-- well that's just not fair!

Honestly, don't these people have anything better to do? And if they don't, why don't they come to my house and fold my laundry or clean my floors.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:56 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oooh, I'm so sorry to hear about that, Ari. That sucks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home