Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Procrastination. . .

I have been a very bad blogger lately. Not only haven't I looked at anyone else's blogs, I haven't touched my own.

At first I was SERIOUSLY too busy. I'm still way too busy, but I've realized in the time it takes me to lose spider solitaire twice I could have at least let people know I was still alive.

Anyway, after I decided I did have time to blog, Blogger was down when I finally got onto the site. The opportunity to get on again didn't come until a few days later. . .

I haven't just been slacking in the blog department, I've been slacking in the house cleaning and promo departments too.

I have a release coming out in October (SURPRISE) a print book coming out in October (SPITFIRE) and another book coming out in November (CONVINCE ME) have I done SQUAT about them?
Nope.

I know I sometimes come across like I'm Super Woman, managing the kids, the house, writing, working, and running around like a lunatic but sometimes it just catches up to me and I want nothing more than to sit down and play endless losing games of spider solitaire.

I think I'm probably still in the middle of one of those times. It doesn't help that I've caught a cold to go along with my apathy. Coughing and hacking doesn't really motivate me to get on line and post perky messages.

And honestly, no one wants to hear me whine EVEN MORE THAN NORMAL!

Things will slow down soon. . .sort of. . .a little. . .maybe
Well, one can hope.
In the meantime, please don't desert me!!
Ari, the slacker

1 Comments:

  • At 8:29 PM, Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said…

    I sooooo get this. I actually deleted Spyder Solitaire from my PC. And do NOT download a yahoo game called "Flip Words." It's evil. EVIL.

    If you want only a TEENY time waster, that could actually be considered a creative exercise, stop by my Blog and post your "List of Five."

     

Post a Comment

<< Home