Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, September 08, 2006

Random Thoughts

I seem to get all these great ideas for what to blog about when I'm no where near a computer. Usually I'm in the shower or in the car and a random thought will pop into my head and my first thought it "I have to blog about this!"

By the time I actually get to a computer, my mind is a total blank.

Today I was in line at Dunkin Donuts feeding my latest addiction and I thought about blogging about it. I mean, I'm not a coffee drinker, my caffeine of choice is Diet Coke which I drink by the gallon. But somehow I've gotten completely addicted to the Caramel Swirl Iced Lattes at DD. Totally addicted.

And apparently, I'm not the only one.

The line for the drive through was halfway out onto the street, and most of the cars in line were mini vans, SUVs and station wagons. As I watched the soccer mom parade going through the drive through, I thought DD should give discounts to moms. If you go through with one kid in the car you get X % off, if you go through with a carload of screaming children, you get Y% off, and if you have kids in the car and you're pregnant, your order is free!

There's probably a very good reason I don't work in retail. . .

Have a great weekend everyone, I'm off to do some MAJOR edits, oy!

1 Comments:

  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh, good! Let's hope your addiction lasts until the next time I come to visit -- and then we can go get coffee (well, for me) in the morning! :D

    (Oh, I'm just teasin' -- you know that!) ;)

    Good luck with the edits -- I'm about to plow into my Wild Winter Quickie today... wish me luck!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home