Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Feeling Sassy!

Okay, this is seriously frustrating. I'm uploading pictures to blogger but they aren't showing up in my blog. This is rather annoying because I just got my hair cut. BIG TIME. I took ten inches off and will be mailing them into Locks of Love next week.

I got the idea from my sister who did it, and I decided as soon as the RWA conference was over I was going to do it. I now have hair above my shoulders for the first time in twenty years.

IT FEELS GREAT! I know part of it is because I had someone fussing over me for hours so I feel pampered and pretty, but part of it is also because I feel like I'm doing some good for someone else. My hair will grow back. And you know what? I might just cut it again when it gets long enough.

Have a fabulous weekend everyone!
Ari

p.s. I tried to get the pictures to work again and they didn't show. If you really want to see them, I've uploaded them into the photos section of my yahoo group. Friendsofari

If you're not a member, you can join by sending a blank email to the link on my website
http://www.ariannahart.com You can join special notices so you won't have to hear me natter on and on when something cool happens, but by joining you get to hear all the good dirt first. . .
AH

2 Comments:

  • At 8:19 AM, Blogger Beth Ciotta said…

    I adore your new haircut, Ari. And I think it's wonderful that you donated your lovely tresses to Locks for Love. As for posting pictures on Blogger, I've been having trouble lately to. I think they're in the process of making some changes and it's effecting certain options.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I meant to tell you, Ari, that I LOVE your hairdo! So sweet and sexy and sassy! I think it looks stunning, and I'm proud of you for making that decision.

    Good for you! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home