Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, September 01, 2006

He givith and he taketh away

Sigh, the Lord givith and he taketh away. . .
School started on Wednesday. My two oldest darlings hopped on the bus and I managed to get a ton of things accomplished.

On Thursday I managed to write almost 4,000 words on a new book I'm working on for Ellora's Cave. And today I planned on brainstorming for the on line workshop Kate Rothwell and I are teaching next week.

Unfortunately, a little after midnight my middle daughter woke up with a 102. degree fever. She was up all night long, ergo, so was I.

Two days into school and I already have one home. I've already spent half the morning running for ibuprophen, ginger ale, toast, blankets, pillows, and the all important Brown Teddy.
Writing done?
Zilch
Exercising?
Nadda
Researching?
Zip

Someday I'll get some work done, really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home