Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, September 28, 2006

Screw Othello

I've been working days lately subbing for a co-worker whose wife had a baby last week. For the Shakespear class we're studying Othello. Once we finished the play we watched the movie (in time period with the original lyric screen play). And today we watched a modern adaptation called "O" It is extremely well done, very, very similar except it appeals to younger viewers.

That being said, I'm ready to binge on Disney movies!!!! Jumping Jiminy but I'm so bummed out by all this drama and tragedy I want to vomit!!!

Where's the happy ending? Where does the bad guy get what's coming to him and the good guy gets the girl??? I want to rewrite this so very badly! ACK!!!

I am so not cut out for tragedy. No wonder I write romance, at least in my books the bad guy always loses and the hero and heroine don't end up dead.

Screw Shakespear, I'm going to read a Susan Brockman book. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home