Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Sad

I hate the news. Hate, hate, hate the news. It just depresses me so I try not to watch it when I can avoid it.

Unfortunately, my husband is a news hound. So I tend to hear things I don't want to. One of those things is the death of four firefighters in an arson set fire in California. That makes my blood run cold.

My husband is a firefighter. I was a firefighter. My father was a firefighter. My grandfather was a firefighter. The fact that hundreds of people are losing their homes, livelihoods and potentially lives because someone PURPOSELY SET A FIRE makes me ill.

I'm watching footage of California wild fires and my heart bleeds for all the people involved.
Regardless of your religous beliefs or lack thereof, I hope you'll join me in praying for the victims of that fire.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home