Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, February 03, 2006

Wonder Woman, eat your heart out!

Remember how Wonder Woman had the invisible jet that she used to fly to the rescue in? When she was in this enormous jet no one could see her. Well I can beat that.

For some reason people can not see my big-ass SUV lately and have been pulling out in front of me all over the place. It's not like a drive a tiny little Honda or anything. I have a Dodge Durango with mulitiple stickers on it. I don't exactly BLEND with my surroundings.

Lately it seems like no one can see me. I've had city buses pull out in front of me, senior citizen vans, and public works vehicles cut me off and a motorcycle practically run into my passenger side door.

What the heck is going on???

I'll admit I'm not the best driver, but in this case I wasn't pulling out into traffic or anything, I was just DRIVING DOWN THE STREET! I was even doing the speed limit, if you can believe that! You would think if you were on a motorcycle you wouldn't want to try to cut off a big-ass SUV, right?

The only explination I can come up with is that I must now have the Invisible SUV and no one can see me. I wonder if that means I can get through the toll boths for free. . .

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home