Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Big News!

First, I'd like to thank everyone for comiserating with me over the woes of housework instead of complaining about the fact that I used my blog to whine. It's good to have friends!

Second, I have some big news!!!
I've sold some books to Samhain Publishing!!! Yippee!
I'm not going to leave Ellora's Cave and I'm not going to stop trying to get in with bigger print publishers, but it's nice to have a place to send my books that don't fit in other places. It's a great feeling to have someone excited about my writing again.

I have no idea when my first book will come out, but as I get more information I'll keep you posted. I do know my book BEHIND THE ENCHANTED DOOR will come out from Ellora's Cave NEXT WEEK!!! EEEEKKKK!!

I'm so excited about the release of this book. It's a little different avenue for me, but I had to write this story. I had a dream about discovering a hidden door and following it into a fairy land. I knew I needed to write the story the next morning. I'm a little nervous about the reaction people will have to it because it is different from other things I've written, but I'm thrilled to see it go out!

Okay, now I need to go back to folding laundry. Have I mentioned that I HATE LAUNDRY???
Ari

5 Comments:

  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Donica Covey said…

    Congrats Ari! Thats wonderful news!!!!

    Huggles,
    Donica

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    YEAH, Ari!!!! Wooooooooooooooooooooo!

    That's awesome news, darlin'! I'm so thrilled for you! :)

    I'm sure you'll keep us all posted here about their progress, yes?

    Love ya!
    K.

     
  • At 9:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A big wahoo!! Congrats from me chicky-poo :)

     
  • At 12:26 PM, Blogger Mary Stella said…

    Congrats on the new sales, Ari!

     
  • At 10:39 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BEHIND THE ENCHANTED DOOR is awesome! That is a book everyone needs to get their hands on!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home