Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Tuesday, January 03, 2006

Snow Daze

Today was supposed to be the girls' first day back to school. All three had school today and I was going to have two whole hours of freedom. I haven't been away from my children for more than fifteen minutes since December 17th.

We are now getting several inches of snow/sleet/freezing rain. There is no school today. My life is HELL!

I love my children, but they're bored now. They're sick of doing arts and crafts, we're not baking cookies because I'm trying to diet, and they are sick of each other so they're fighting. I had plans for today that involved cleaning the house and catching up on laundry. Those are down the toilet now. I refuse to clean with a house full of children going around behind me messing everything up again. As for laundry, well, these girls change clothes more often than Paris Hilton changes boyfriends.

If there is no school tomorrow, things are going to get ugly. . .
Ari

1 Comments:

  • At 11:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    LOL. Poor Ari! My kids started school today and it's now blissfully quiet. Here in the Phoenix area of AZ we don't have to worry about getting snowed in. It's actually been a warm winter, in the 70's. Not to gloat or anything. *g*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home