Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Awesome News!!!

Oh My Goodness!
I'm so excited I could scream!!
Okay, actually I did scream, several times in fact! A very good friend of mine (whose in several pictures on this blog and has a link on the side and whose name is similar to something that shines in the night sky) who I can't yet name, sold a short story to Ellora's Cave today!!!

I AM SO IMPOSSIBLY STOKED!!! I had to call her and shout and dance and scream and laugh with her. I think she was more excited than I was, but I was a damn close second, hahahaha. I've been feeling very up in the air about some things lately and this good news was just what I needed to make my day.

Now the reason I can't say her name is because she hasn't put it on her blog yet. Darn it. Once she announces her good news though, all bets are off!

YIPPEE!!!
Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 3:32 AM, Blogger Bobbie (Sunny) Cole said…

    She's posted it - now you can scream it - lol. And many, many, many of us have you to thank for all your guidance and help, Missy.

    ~ miss seeing you on the boards, but it's my fault...I rarely go anywhere these days. One thing you didn't tell me before I sold was how damn busy I'd be - lol.

    Best to you. And a special hug...just because.

     
  • At 8:09 AM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    According to the time stamps (I think -- hey, it's first thing in the A.M. for me and I haven't had any coffee yet), I think you posted this blog *just* before I posted mine. So yep, I'm out there, babe!
    And to echo Lyn, thank *you* for all the butt-kicking and hand-holding you've done for me -- it means a lot. I'm so stoked to be your fellow EC author!!!! :)
    Onward and upward!
    {{{hugs}}}

     
  • At 11:25 AM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    ps. love you *tons*, Sweets!!! :)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home