Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, November 24, 2005

Happy Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you!!!

It's snowing here in Connecticut which makes travel tricky so all y'all be careful. Have a wonderful holiday filled with friends, family, fun, and most of all FOOD!!!!

I give thanks for all my many blessings, but most of all for the blessings of family and friends who have supported me through so many trials. Thanks all of you for being here for me in good times and bad.

Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 10:32 AM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    Hope you have a wonderful holiday, Ari! Give your little ones (and hubby, too) a big hug from us!
    Enjoy -- I'm so envious of all the Thanksgiving dinners being eaten today... I'm craving turkey like crazy! :)

    Love,
    K.

     
  • At 11:54 AM, Blogger Beth Ciotta said…

    I didn't realize it was snowing up there. Safe travels, Ari. Happy Thanksgiving!

     
  • At 7:48 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Yo. Happy Thanksiving to you. Happy! Happy!!!!
    okay, so I'm a couple of days late. Or way early?

    Happy, happy anyway.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home