Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, October 31, 2005

Done! Done! Done!

I'm happy dancing over here!!!! I finished my latest book and life is good!!!
Now granted, I need to go back and actually read what I wrote and fill in spots and fix things, but I'm beyond excited to write THE END!

I was determined to finish it today and so at 8:00 I parked my butt in front of the computer and wrote for 7 hours. I wrote 8,000 words during that time and I have raw marks on my wrists but it's done! BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

Of course, I have two other books I'm in the middle of, one more short story I want to write, and then I want to get started on another book that isn't erotic romance. I have too many ideas with no clue when I'll get them all written. It's actually rather stressful, so finishing a book gives me a great deal of satisfaction.

Now I'm going to put my contacts in, get the girls in the Halloween Costumes and get ready for work.

So much for relaxing, hahahahaha
Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 4:02 PM, Blogger Beth Ciotta said…

    Congrats, Ari! Send some of that creativity and determination my way, will ya? LOL

     
  • At 9:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hooray!!!!! I just got my ms TOTALLY done and off to my editor at SMP to chop up. LOL. You and I were busy Halloween bees. 'Congrats on the 8K!

     
  • At 2:35 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    Hate me if you must, but I'm tagging you, babe --

    Three screen names that you've had:

    Three things you like about yourself:

    Three things you don't like about yourself:

    Three parts of your heritage:

    Three things that scare you:

    Three of your everyday essentials:

    Three things you are wearing right now:

    Three of your favorite songs:

    Three things you want in a relationship:

    Two truths and a lie:

    Three things you can't live without:

    Three places you want to go on vacation:

    Three things you just can't do:

    Three kids names:

    Three things you want to do before you die:

    Three celeb crushes:

    Three of your favorite musicians:

    Three physical things about the opposite sex that appeals to you:

    Three of your favorite hobbies:

    Three things you really want to do badly right now:

    Three careers you're considering/you've considered:

    Three ways that you are stereotypically a boy:

    Three ways that you are stereotypically a girl:

    Three people that I would like to see post this meme:

     

Post a Comment

<< Home