Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, October 28, 2005

Yay soccer is over!!

Well, it's almost over. Tomorrow is the last game for both my girls and I'm so excited. Not that I don't love the sport, or even coaching my oldest's team, but I'm pooped. My schedule looks something like this. . .

Monday: write during the day, help girls with homework, rush off to work that night

Tuesday: take 3 yo to pre-school, run errands, visit parents, bring daughter home, try to write, rush girls through homework, take to CCD, take to soccer practice, teach S.A.T. class

Wednesday: write, homework, dance class for 3 yo, work

Thursday: pre-school, Weight Watchers, write, homework, soccer practice

Friday: write, pay bills, dance class for older two

Saturday: teach kickboxing, soccer games X 2, clean house, church

Sunday: catch up on anything I didn't get done during the week if not visiting friends, family, or running kids to various birthday parties.


Now, that's just the basics, that doesn't include days like today when I have to take care of my dad (long story), or days I have to help in the classroom, do various wifely functions, get the oil changed etc. Our weekends are usually filled with activities too.

Do you blame me for being happy for soccer ending? That gives me four fewer things to do a week! I love my children and I want what's best for them, but I'm pretty much burnt out right about now. I've been a nightmare to live with because I'm almost done with my book but don't have time to finish the last little bit, I have another story pounding on my brain waiting to come out, and I want to READ SOMEONE ELSES BOOKS!!!! I miss reading without interruption, sigh.

Okay, sorry to whine at you! I didn't mean to bore you with my rants yet again. I do feel better getting all of that off my chest though!

Have a great weekend everyone!!!
Ari

1 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    How do you do it all, woman? You're a dynamo! But then we knew that already. :-)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home