Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, October 20, 2005

No! Don't take my sweats away!

Sigh, as you can tell from this post I'm wearing my sweats and I'm really comfy. When at all possible I wear sweats, flannel pajama pants, tee shirts, and thick fuzzy socks. I'm not what you'd call a fashion maven, obviously.

Today I'm suffering from cramps, a stuffy nose, and I'm over tired and cranky. Sweats are the perfect outfit for my mood right now.

UNFORTUNATELY I have to go to a fancy schmancy dinner tonight which means I have to put on a dress and heels. I refuse to put on stockings, I had to draw the line somewhere. I'm going to have to take my hair out of its nice comfy/sloppy bun and actually put styling products in it!

And worse yet, I have to put on MAKE UP!!!!

Most times I don't mind getting dressed up and going out for a fancy dinner, especially when it's free. I'm all over free meals. But today I'd much rather curl up in bed with a pot of tea, a bowl of popcorn and a good book or four.

The things I do for my husband! He'd better appreciate this. . .
Ari

p.s. If I remember I'll put up some pictures tomorrow. . .

5 Comments:

  • At 8:38 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    Okay, so now we're *really* turning into twins separated at birth.

    My new work-at-home wardrobe? Flannel pants, sloppy long-sleeve tees, sweatshirts, sports socks and occasionally my slippers. I'm working on the messy bun, too, but my hair's not quite long enough yet -- I'm still in sloppy ponytail mode.

    Watch out, supermodels!

    (but I wholeheartedly agree -- man, I'm comfy!!) :)

    I hope you had fun anyway, even if the prep was a PITA...

     
  • At 11:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Sounds like fun, Arianna! LOL. Hope it went well.

    Looks like you need to start doing the word verification thingy to get the junk off your blogger entries. What idiots! It's pretty easy to turn on the word verification.

    Hugs!

    Chey

     
  • At 9:00 PM, Blogger Mary Stella said…

    Ahh, Ari -- I know you could rise to the occasion -- and not just by donning heels! Hope you had fun even if you weren't looking forward to the event.

     
  • At 4:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Custom Zippo - Pledge Of Allegiance, Brush Chrome Zippo Lighter
    case zippoThis custom Pledge Of Allegiance Brush Chrome design is a genuine Zippo product with the Bradford, PA stamp on the bottom of the lighter. All of our custom Zippo lighters come with the standard warranties, lifetime guarantees, orange warning seal and instructions. case zippo

     
  • At 11:50 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    where are the pictures???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home