Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Sunday, October 23, 2005

I'm so not techno!!!

Okay,
somehow I need to figure out how to do that word verification thingy on my blog. I have no idea how to go about doing this, so if you suddenly find that my blog has been completely deleted you'll know what happend. . .

I tried to put a counter on here too and haven't managed to find it yet. . .

Thanks for all the support about getting dressed up. I'm glad I went through the effort instead of throwing my hair up in a pony tail and skipping the make up. I ended up running into a bunch of people I used to work with when I worked on the fire department (not the same department my husband is on.) It may sound vain, but if I'm going to see people I haven't seen basically since I've been married I want to look good.

I wouldn't go straight to good, but at least I didn't look schlumpy. I haven't downloaded the pictures yet but when I do I'll post one.

I had more to say, I know I did but I'll be darned if I can remember it. I need to start taking notes. I find myself thinking "Oh, I have to blog about this" all the time, but then when I get the chance to sit down in front of the computer I forget what I was going to say.

Oh, shout out to Mary Stella, YOU TAKE CARE OF YOURSELF!!!! I'm really worried about what Wilma is going to do to you down there on the Keys. Cindy Grugier if you read this, you take care too.

Okay, I'm going to look for that word verification thingy now, wish me luck. . .
Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 9:48 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    Verification -- when you first log in to your Blog, on the page where you compose your post, there are tabs at the top.
    1. Click on Settings.
    2. Below those tabs you'll see a number of links -- click on Comments.
    3. Scroll down the page -- third item from the bottom "Show word verification for comments?" -- toggle that to "yes"
    4. At the bottom, click on "Save Settings".
    I think it then prompts you to republish your blog for the changes to take effect, but I could be wrong.

    There! Easy-peasy!
    K.
    ps. Think we'll get a chance to chat this week??

    *****
    Read my Blog and WIN!!

     
  • At 9:49 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    Yeah, all right -- I'm a dork. I just went through typing all that and discovered you had word verification turned on.

    Never mind. Ignore the ranting old biddy in the corner... *sigh*

    Where's the chocolate?

     
  • At 9:35 PM, Blogger Arianna Hart said…

    No worries! I did ask for help, hahahaha. Next I'm going to try a tag board. . . I've gotten cocky with my success!! hahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home