Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, October 27, 2005

told you I'm not techno

Here's the picture from the firefighter banquet, but I can't figure out how to straighten it up on this thing. I should do a before and after so you can see how much work I had to go through, but I really don't think I want anyone seeing my "before" stage. Trust me, you can't afford the therapy. . .


3 Comments:

  • At 4:48 PM, Blogger FerfeLaBat said…

    HTTP://TropicalTimes/Gallery/Pictures/ARRIANA.JPG

     
  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger FerfeLaBat said…

    Drat!

    HTTP://www.TropicalTimes.com/tropicaltimes/Gallery/Pictures/ARRIANA.JPG

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Blogger Arianna Hart said…

    Thanks! Now can you get that on my blog that way? hahahahaha

     

Post a Comment

<< Home