Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, November 09, 2005

I'm alive!

I'm alive, honest! I know I haven't blogged in ages, but I just haven't really had anything to say.
I know, hard to believe, huh? I mean, I should at least be able to whine about something!

Things have been busy here with sick kids, work, and finishing up a book. Oh, and my mom took the girls this weekend and the hubby and I actually had dinner out BY OURSELVES!!!

Needless to say, he learned the benefits of being married to a romance author! It's amazing how much fun being alone can be. It was nice to actually have conversations that didn't involve "did you pack the lunches yet?" Sigh, it'll be a few months before that happens again. . .

Oh, another good thing is a good friend of mine SOLD HER FIRST STORY!!!! Yay!!! I'm so psyched for her! I love it when good things happen!

Other good things. . .
I HAVE A RELEASE TODAY!!!! I'm psyched because it's an anthology and I like having other authors share in my angst, hahahahaha. I'm looking forward to hearing what people think about this book. The name of the anthology is PLEASURE RAIDERS and my story is called CONCUBINE'S REVENGE. It's a space pirate anthology so it should be a fun read.

Here's hoping. . .

Guess I had more to blog about than I thought!!! Thanks everyone for all your comments about my strike. It's nice to hear people tell me to take it easy instead of telling me to get my lazy butt moving, hahahahaha. I'm feeling much better and hope I'll be germ free for a few more months!

Have a great hump day everyone!
Ari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home