Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, February 01, 2006

I'm home!

Hey Everyone!
I'm home! I managed to get back into CT on Monday at 1 am, and still get the girls ready for school by 8. I've done about 10 loads of laundry, unpacked, gone through a million emails, sorted through a bunch of junk mail, and read about a thousand stories to my girls to relieve some of my guilt for going away without them.

We had a fantastic time visiting the islands and seeing all the sights. The cruise ship was incredible, it really was like a floating city. The food was amazing, and the shopping! Man, if I had money I'd come home with sparkles everywhere!

I'm still trying to figure out how a one week vacation takes so long to prepare for and recover from. . .

When I get the pictures downloaded, I'll post some of them here. We took so many it's going to take me a while to figure out what is what but I'll do my best.

Now, I need to go back and do some more laundry, sigh.
Have a great day!
Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Blogger Beth Ciotta said…

    Welcome back, Ari. Sounds like you had a blast. Looking forward to the pictures. So funny, my WIP takes place on a Caribbean Cruise! :)

     
  • At 1:03 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    Yay! So glad you're back! Missed you lots, Ari!

    Yes, we absolutely want to see pics and hear stories -- once you get yourself settled, that is! :)

     
  • At 1:21 PM, Blogger Mary Stella said…

    Welcome back, Ari!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home