Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, February 02, 2006

*whine*

Before I begin whining, let me just say a big THANK YOU to everyone who wished me well on my trip and welcomed me home. It's great to go away, but it's even nicer to come home knowing people were thinking about you!

Okay, now on to my whining, feel free to leave now and just enjoy my heartfelt thanks above.

You know I love to write. I have stories in my head just waiting to go onto my computer. I have characters pounding on my brain day and night. I get seriously jazzed by telling stories.

But learning the craft of writing is HARDDDDDDDD!!!!
I can tell a story, oh boy can I ever. I love stories, but improving my writing is a lot of work. I really want to be a better writer, honestly I do. Some days I really enjoy the challenge of pushing myself and my abilities.

Today ain't one of them.

Sometimes the amount of work ahead of me looks so daunting I just want to curl up in the fetal position and pull the blankets over my head. I know if I don't keep pushing myself I'll never improve. I know I have to improve if I don't want to kick myself for the rest of my life. It doesn't mean I have to like it today though.

Okay, whine is over. I'm going to do more laundry. . .

1 Comments:

  • At 9:05 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    welcome back!

    So what's the problem with the rioting? huh?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home