Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, December 18, 2006

What's up with the love triangles?

Enough already with the love triangles!!!

It seems like the books I've been reading over the last 6 months or so all seem to have love triangles in them. It's annoying the heck out of me. I don't know about you, but in my life, I had a hard enough time trying to find ONE man worth dating, forget two.

Maybe it's because Janet Evanovich (whom I adore) has been successful with the whole triangle business. Or maybe it's just more exciting to think about two men after you. But honestly, how realistic is it to have two gorgeous, alpha men panting after you?

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm not the type of woman to create a love triangle. I sure as hell know I'm not the type that necessarily enjoys reading about them. Fish or cut bait, but make a decision one way or the other on which man you want already!!!

If I don't get to post again before the holidays, I hope everyone has
A Happy Hanukkah
A Festive Winter Solstice
A Happy Kwanza
and a Merry Christmas

And if there are any other holidays I missed, may they be wonderful as well.
Ari

1 Comments:

  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    MCTY and congrats on being NOMINATED TWICE.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home