Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Goo Goo Dolls revisited

Yes!!!
My friend won tickets to see THE GOO GOO DOLLS and she's taking ME!!!
WOOT!!!

This will be the third time I've gotten to see them this year! I'm so excited!
There are going to be other bands there too and it looks to be an awesome night. My friend and I are going out to dinner first and making a night of it.

Merry Christmas to Me! Hahahaha.

Tomorrow I go shopping and try to get everything done in one day. It should be interesting to see if I actually manage it without going broke. . .

Oh! And a friend of mine, Summer Devin, has a release today
http://www.samhainpublishing.com

This book I read part of over a year ago and I just loved it. She does a fantastic job of world building and her characters are incredible. I'm so happy to see this one out! Yay!

I'll let you know how the shopping expidition goes. . .

1 Comments:

  • At 12:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    The GOOs?? Again???

    You're nuts, chica. But I still lubs ya!

    *gggg*

    Have a good time! (Like I have to tell YOU that...!)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home