Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, November 17, 2006

Ridiculous!

I'm almost ashamed to admit that I live in Connecticut. I just read today where someone was shot while waiting in line for the new Sony Playstation.

THAT'S JUST RIDICULOUS!!!

I can't even think of a piece of jewelry that I'd want that badly where I'd have to shoot someone while waiting in line for it. Now, just in case you think this was in a big city, I have to tell you, it was in a tiny, mill town in the armpit of Connecticut. No offense to anyone who lives there, but I was born there and have to travel through this particular town to visit my paternal relatives and I know how bad it is.

Has society gone insane? Are we such lunatics now that we have to kill each other for a TOY????
I vaguely remember people going nuts during the Cabbage Patch Kids craze, but I don't remember anyone getting shot over them.

How sad that this is only the start of the Christmas season?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home