Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, December 07, 2006

Potential

A friend of mine is taking my youngest daughter for several hours today. I'll have the house to myself for HOURS. I'm so excited I might just wet my pants.

There are so many things I could do. . .
I could clean the house and keep it clean for more than two minutes
I could get a jump on some of my Christmas shopping
I could get a good chunk of my next book written
I could exercise
I could take a shower ALL BY MYSELF without anyone opening the curtain and saying "Boo!"
I could read a book in peace and quiet and lounge on the couch
I could play on the computer all day and not have to share it so someone can play Playhouse Disney.

So many choices!!!
I think I'll do a combination of all of the above. Sort of.
I'm playing on the computer now
Next, I'll exercise
Then I'll take a shower
Then I'll clean up some of the house (the part I have to see, hahaha)
Then I'll work on my next book
Then I'll lounge on the couch for a little bit until the kids get home from school.

Isn't amazing how much more motivated I can get when I have some alone time? I could do many of these same things with my daughter home, but they'd take twice as long. Or maybe I'm just lazy normally? Hahahahaha

Well, I'm off to get moving so I can enjoy my alone time. Here's wishing you all some alone time for yourselves!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home