Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

No ho ho ho

I love Thanksgiving and Christmas. Don't get me wrong, I decorate my house from top to bottom, and we have so many Christmas lights my front yard looks like a landing strip.

All that being said, I SHOULD NOT BE HEARING CHRISTMAS MUSIC UNTIL AFTER THANKSGIVING!!!!

It annoyed me to see the Christmas ornaments out before Halloween, but hearing Christmas Carols before Thanksgiving IS JUST WRONG!!!!

What is worse, is that it's making me feel guilty for not being ready yet. I haven't started my Christmas cards or done one iota of shopping. I should not feel badly because I haven't started Christmas preparations BEFORE THANKSGIVING!!!!!

I'm going to enjoy Turkey day with my family and feel NO PRESSURE WHATSOEVER until the next day. Darn it.

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone!!!
Ari

2 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Toni Lea Andrews said…

    The XM Radio I get with my satellite coverage has just launched an assortment of Christmas music channels. So far I'm resisting.

     
  • At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Happy Turkey Day, babes! Hope it's a great one. Have some for me, wouldya?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home