Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, July 20, 2006

Early Celebration!



Okay, so I'm celebrating a bit early, but I can't help it! I'm so excited!!! I'm leaving for Atlanta on Sunday so I probably won't have much time to blog before I go, therefore I'm blogging about SPITFIRE early.

See, my baby comes out on Tuesday the 25th and I'll be at RWA in Atlanta so I won't be able to scream and cheer and jump up and down about it on its release day.

This was such a fun story for me to write, during a not so fun time in my life. If you haven't guessed, I'm all about escapism, and this book really provided it for me. I was able to lose myself in car chases and gun fights and not think about all the craziness going on in my life.

I really hope when people read it, they can escape for a while too.

What do you do for escapism?

6 Comments:

  • At 7:20 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    read an ari book.

    seriously.

     
  • At 8:50 PM, Blogger Mary Stella said…

    Love the cover, Ari!! Have fun in Atlanta.

     
  • At 10:09 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    mary stella? you're not going????

    oh, I guess I can go find out at your blog. . . .

     
  • At 1:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I read for escapism :-) That's what your book are for, lol :-)
    Have a fun trip to Atlanta :-) I can't wait for your release, Tuesday. I'll be sure to get my copy then :-)

     
  • At 8:55 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    okay, as part of my take over of absentee blogs.

    I promised a report on my big event this week: A visit to the vet . . but I didn't go. Felt too gross. Did too much in the heat probably. So I'll have to put off getting the dog's toenails clipped which means she causes pain every time she comes over and paws me.

    Oy Vey. My Life. But maybe I'll come back and tell you about driving my kids around.

     
  • At 12:48 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    and did I mention that you should write/call to tell me about your meeting with E?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home