Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

How do they do it?

I have gone back to work for the summer. I'm actually working more hours for summer school than I do at my regular job. And damn it, it's HARD!! I'm behind on EVERYTHING.

How do some women work full time ALL YEAR LONG, take care of families, and write? I just can't figure it out. They must go without sleep. I thought I did a lot working part-time, writing, and taking care of three kids, but going back to work showed me just how much I really do.

On another note, my flower gardens are coming along nicely, I really enjoy seeing the new blumes and colors. We're getting 4 yards of mulch on Saturday and I'll be moving most of it around the yard since I bullied my husband into buying it. If you don't hear from me for a while it's because I'm too sore to type, hahahaha.

Oh, and did I mention I have poison ivy again? ON MY FAECE THIS TIME!!! The RWA conference is in 2 1/2 weeks, I'm totally not prepared, and now I have poison ivy all over my chin and cheeks. Can someone sedate me for a week or two?

No, wait, I still have too much to do, nevermind.

Hope everyone had a nice July 4th and the summer weather is being kind to you!
Ari

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home