Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, June 12, 2006

Here comes the sun

Yay! There's sunshine outside!!!
Here in the northeast we've had so much rain I was beginning to search for build-your-own-ark kits on the internet. It's great for all the flowers I recently planted, but not so wonderful for all the end of the school year picnics and soccer games.

This week I'm really hoping the rain will let up. On Friday my bestest buddy and I will be going to NY City for the day to walk around and shop WITHOUT CHILDREN, it may be the last chance we'll have to do that for a long time.

On Saturday I'm having a party for the soccer team I help to coach and my other daughter's soccer team. I'm expecting around 20 little girls and their families to descend upon my house. It had better not rain on Saturday!!!

Isn't it funny with all the advances in modern science we're still at the mercy of Mother Nature? I'm not talking about big things like hurricanes and snow storms, but the little things like planning parties and soccer games.

As much as I hate the idea of playing a game of chance with the weather, it's still nice to know that man can't control everything.

It's not nice to fool Mother Nature, hahahaha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home