Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, May 24, 2006

Oh Yeah. . .


Um, did I mention that I have a book released today? Thank you Kate Rothwell for reminding me to announce it. For the 6 readers of this blog who didn't know, SLOAN'S HEART the third book in THE FEDERATION CHRONICLES came out today at Ellora's Cave, WOOT!

I was most excited about this story coming out because it's the sequel to REBEL'S LUST and LUCY'S LOVER which were my two first releases at EC and hold a special place in my heart.

I also lust after the cover. . .A lot. . .

Yum yum!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:50 PM, Blogger Angela James said…

    Congratulations, Ari!

     
  • At 6:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations on todays release, Ari! *drool*...you're not the only lusting after the cover :-) Wow, where can I get a piece of him? lol

     

Post a Comment

<< Home