Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, May 22, 2006

I'm home from RT, oy

I'm home and I'm alive. . .barely.

It took a while for me to get home yesterday. Storms in the Northeast held up my plane so I was in the Newark airport for 6 hours. This wouldn't have been too terribly bad except for two things. . .

1.) I had sat in the same airport for 6 hours on Monday and explored almost everything already.
and
2.) I'd had all of 4 hours of sleep the night before. (Thanks ever so much Kathy Love!)

We had quite a bit of turbulance on both of my flights which didn't leave me feeling bright-eyed and bushy tailed either. . .

I plan on documenting as much as I can remember, and haven't been bribed to forget, here on my blog as the week goes on. I'm afraid I didn't get many pictures of myself. In fact I didn't get many pictures period. I'm hoping folks who got pictures will send them to me as time goes on.

I do have to give my husband his props here though, when I FINALLY got home he had the house SPOTLESS and the laundry done. He didn't complain about me being gone and actually listened to me as I talked about the conference. It was a great homecoming.

Now I need to catch up on my own laundry and email hahaha. Welcome home, oy!
Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 1:40 PM, Blogger Mary Stella said…

    Welcome home, Ari. Sorry the journey was such a drag. It was so great to see you at RT. (I have a few pictures up at my blog and will post more as the week progresses. Hopefully tonight I'll upload everything to a yahoo album so you can download whatever you want.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yay! So glad you're home safe and sound! Sounds like you had a pretty darned good time... I think we're all looking forward to hearing the details! :)

     
  • At 8:24 AM, Blogger Beth Ciotta said…

    Sorry to hear about yet another looooong flight day. Welcome home, Ari! I'm so glad we got to hang out at RT!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home