Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, April 14, 2006

Heaven

Okay, I'm in ever-loving heaven right now. You all know about my unholy fascination with the Goo Goo Dolls, right?

Tonight I got to go to see them in a bar with only about 50 other people. I was seriously about 10-15 feet away from Johnny Rzeznik. And let me tell you ladies, he is just as good looking in person as he is in pictures!

I've been to other concerts before, and when I've seen the band in person, quite often I was disappointed--not this time sister!
I can die a happy woman!

And in a move more bold than I've ever done before, I snuck up to one of the bouncers and handed him a CD copy of SABLE FIRE. I told him it was a book that had a dedication to the Goo Goo Dolls in it. I don't know if he threw it in the garbage or what, but hey I tried.


OH!!! And the icing on the cake? My friend and I went to a nearby bar and SAT AT THE SAME BAR AS THE DRUMMER!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hot damn, baby!

My friend managed to get some pictures and if she remembers to send them, I'll be sure to post them!!!

Oh my lord, I'm absolutely in heaven!!!
Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 11:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hahahahahahhaha,

    I've seen you pull bolder.

    Bwahahahahaha

     
  • At 4:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh man Ari, you rock, sister!!! Living in Bufflao where these guys live half the time, I am pretty used to seeing them all over town but when you see themin concert (which I am in just 1 week from Sat.) you can feel emotion and everything! Loved youhad a fab. time. LOL Though at least you didn't pop up the shirt to show the girls. LOL
    Dawn

     
  • At 1:45 AM, Blogger Caffey said…

    Let us know too if you hear back from them about the CD ebook you gave them! I sure hope they do! Yeah I'm from t here too Dawn but don't travel so I don't see them around but once was on a train with the Buffalo Sabres, i had a blast, SOme of them are really gorgeous up close, LOL

     

Post a Comment

<< Home