Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

It's all my fault!

It's snowing here today.
Snowing.
In April.

Yesterday my book SNOWY NIGHT SEDUCTION was released.
SNS had to do with a freak snowstorm. In April.
I've been worried about this happening ever since my publisher suggested an April storm.

You see, originally, I had planned SNS to be a Christmas Eve story, but then life got in the way and I didn't get it written in time. I talked to my publisher and asked her if it would work for maybe Valentine's Day. She suggested a freak April snowstorm.

So here we are. April 5th and it's snowing. I was doing yard work on Sunday. My girls were learning to ride their two-wheelers without training wheels.

Welcome to New England!

In other news, I realize I haven't been a very consistent blogger lately, sorry! Again, that life business is getting in the way. Things have been INSANE here, and I'm not sure why. It's like the old saying,
"I try to take one day at a time, but sometimes several of them gang up on me."

I forget who said that, but that's exactly how I feel.

Yesterday was my release day and I was really, really excited about my first Samhain release. I wanted to play on the loops all day and haunt the MY BOOKSTORE AND MORE site until I saw my book come up for sale.

Was I able to do that????
NOOOOO!

I barely had time to check my email, forget blog or play on the loops.
Poop.

Juggling life and writing is a tough act. Some days I lose my balance, and yesterday was one of them. Let's hope today I'm a little more skilled!

Have a great day everyone. I hope the sun is shining wherever you may be!
Ari

2 Comments:

  • At 2:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not my fault that it snowed. I just wanted to state that for the record. My suggesting an alternative to having to wait until the following Christmas season to get this most excellent book has no affect on the weather.

    Yes, things tend to happen around me. But that doesn't mean they are my fault. You probably needed the snow pack for the water tables anyway. So it's a good thing.

    Crissy
    www.samhainpublishing.com
    www.mybookstoreandmore.com

     
  • At 12:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ROFL! It is all your fault, definitely. *g*

     

Post a Comment

<< Home