Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Alpha Men

I love Alpha Men. Love love love them. Why? Because in reality, there are so few around.

I've just read a bunch of books with serious Alpha heroes. Yummy!! If you read Catherine Mann or Susan Brockman you know what I'm talking about. I like men who are M-E-N!

That being said, it's probably a very good thing I'm not married to one. Which may explain my fascination with the species. I know, in my rational mind, if I was married to someone who oozed testosterone and couldn't pick up his own socks I'd probably smother him in his sleep. My personality is, well let's be kind and say, forceful.

My husband rarely gets mad, and almost never argues, but he manages to get his own way most of the time. We strike a nice balance between wildly emotional me whose every feeling is seen and heard instantly and his Mr. Laid-back-better-check-me-for-a-pulse. For the sake of our children, it's a good balance to have.

But that doesn't mean I don't occasionally fantacize about a Navy SEAL sweeping me off my feet and overwhelming me with testosterone. . . sigh. . .

Speaking of Alphas. . .If I can get the picture to upload, I got my cover for SLOAN'S HEART, the sequel to REBEL'S LUST and LUCY'S LOVER and it's HOTTTT!

I just love men. . .

1 Comments:

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Marjorie Jones said…

    Me too! I'm actually married to an Alpha, he's an older Alpha now, of course LOL, but he still won't pick up his own socks.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home