Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, February 27, 2006

The scoop

Okay, here's the scoop on what I've been doing for the past two weeks. Between visits to the hospital to see my dad and running the kids all over the state, my husband and I have been painting.

We started off painting our bedroom on my birthday, oh what joy. Once that was finished (the rug will be installed soon, yay!) we went to work on the dining room and the hallway. These were the last three areas of the house that hadn't been painted. In April we'll have been in the house 9 years, so we figured it was time.

Well, I figured it was time. I think Paul could have waited a while longer. Anyway, here are the results!!! It's a little dark because it's just too darn cold here for me to open the door to let the light in, but you get the idea. I still need to pick out the curtains for the dining room, and I'd dearly love to replace the hallway carpeting, but I need to get out of debt first.

Next I want to repaint the living room. Right now it's white with a stencil I hate. I want to actually try some color in the living room too, what a shock! Up to this point, most of the house was off white, I've started to get addicted to colors!!!

I need to get all the inside home improvement stuff taken care of before April, because by then I'll want to start working in the yard. Cross your fingers that spring comes early. If I suggest one more painting project to my husband he may just kill me, hahahahaha

1 Comments:

  • At 10:41 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    Very snazzy, babe! You did a nice job! Your house is gorgeous. (Not that your house wasn't nice before, but now it looks even spiffier. Should I leave before I talk myself into a corner? *g*)

    Hope you're having a great week!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home