Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, March 30, 2006

It must be fate


Many of you know about my unholy fascination with Johnny Rzeznik from The Goo Goo Dolls. I guess I can never escape my penchant for bad boys, even if I didn't marry one. While writing SABLE FLAME, a story about a guitarist who falls in love with a female alpha werewolf, I listened to Live in Buffalo over and over again. Just hearing Johnny's voice really helped inspire me, especially for the band scenes.

Now, I wrote this book last spring. Due to circumstances beyond my control, this book has been on hold for a while. BUT I just heard yesterday it's being released April 12th!!

WO HOOOOO!

Now, it just so happens that The Goo Goo Dolls have an album (CD?) releasing in April as well. Coincidence?

I think not!

I think this is a sign from God that I should be with ever so sexy Johnny Rzeznik, don't you?

I've discussed the possibilities with my husband but he doesn't seem to see things my way. I wonder why??? Hahahahaha

Needless to say, I'm going to be waiting ever so impatiently for tour dates. I missed them the last two times they came around, I'm not missing them this time!

You can't ignore fate forever, hahahahha

1 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    That's totally awesome, chica!

    I hope you don't mind (really, 'cause it's too late, anyway *g*), but I've stolen him for the hero of a future book (I can't say unwritten, because it's started). Well, technically, the hero's a cross between Mr. Johnny there, and Jon Bon Jovi.

    How could that be wrong? ;)

    And that's what you get for making me watch the concert video... :D

     

Post a Comment

<< Home