Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Saturday, March 25, 2006

Darn that Mary Stella!

Miss Mary tagged me, so being a good sport for once I'm actually answering it. I generally don't. Whenever I get the emails that say "send this to ten friends or you'll die a horrible death" I take my chances with the horrible death.

In this case, just because I LOVE Mary I'm going to answer and not whine too much. . .riiiight

Three things you wish for. . .

1. That my children will grow up happy and healthy (and that my being a stay at home mom doesn't send them to the therapist's couch.)

2. That my father will grow healthier and live to see his grandchildren's weddings.

3. That my husband and I will live to see our grandchildren's weddings

3 things you would do to/for yourself if there was no one to judge you (or if you had the guts to do it!)

1. Lyposuction--'nough said

2. Go for a hot air ballon ride

3. Dye my hair red

3 bad habits you have
(only 3?)

1. swearing/losing my temper too often

2. talking too much

3. judging people too quickly


3 insecurities you feel

1. I still feel like a chubby/geeky teen (gee, ya think?)

2. I can't spell to save my life and as an English teacher it's very embarrassing. I don't go far without a dictionary.

3. My writing. I always feel like a fake when I call myself an author

3 talents/skills you wish you had

1. Singing

2. Dancing/grace/rhythm

3. Any artistic talent whatsoever

3 things that you would do if you had more time

1. Read more for fun.

2. Go places with my kids just for fun

3. Get my Ph.D

3 things that bring you peace/relaxation

1. Exercising

2. Reading

3. spending time with my friends (especially with a glass of wine and sitting by the pool)

3 things that spark your creativity

1. Music

2. People watching

3. Daydreaming

I'm not sure if y'all wanted to hear this much about me, but there you go!! And because I'm a nice person I'm not tagging anyone else. . .but if you want to voluntarily get caught, Kris, Kate and Chey, that's fine.

Take care everyone!!!
Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 9:52 AM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    Subtle, Ari. Very subtle.

    I will take a stab at this when I've had more than 4.5 hours of sleep... :)

     
  • At 10:35 AM, Blogger Mary Stella said…

    What a good sport you are, Ari. I never forward chain emails either.

    See you soon!
    Mary

     
  • At 1:57 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Today, I'm planning on being mysterious:
    I might.
    I might not.
    whoowee, I'm a mysterious woman of intrigue.

    I just did Thursday 13 so not at the moment.

    HEY CONGRATULATIONS (I'll leave it to you to clear that one up . . .)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home