Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Four Days! ACKKK

Oh my GOD!!! My release date has been moved up! I have a book coming out in four days!!! YIKES!

Have I done any promo for this book??? NOOOOO

Am I ready for the book to come out???? Maybe.

I'm really excited about having a new release. It's scary and thrilling all at the same time. I want people to read and enjoy my books, but at the same time, I'm worried they'll hate what I wrote.

So, I want my books released, but only to nice homes, hahahahaha. That's one of the problems with being a writer, the utter lack of control once your baby leaves the nest...err laptop.

You may find this hard to believe, but I have control issues. I know, surprising, isn't it??? hahahaha

I like knowing what's going to happen and when, and although I'm pretty good at making adjustments on the fly, it always throws me into a tail spin. I have to admit though, I'd much rather have unexpected GOOD news than unexpected chaos.

Now, if I can just get myself organized. . .

Have a great weekend everyone! I know what I'll be doing!!!
Ari

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home