Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Saturday, April 15, 2006

Goo Goo Pix

Okay, Blogger is driving me nuts today and won't let me load any of the pictures I took(or I should say my friend took) last night. grrrrr

BUT if you go to the blog section of http://www.googoodolls.com there is a picture of the stage with the guys on it. I was perhaps four or five people behind the ones right up close to the stage. I didn't want to be a complete groupie and rush the stage, so I just admired from afar, hahaha. But not too far. . .

I really loved the set they did, their music is rocken, but it also has a sadness to it that touches me. I think that tortured bad boy vibe pushes all my buttons. . .

Anyway, as soon as I can get blogger to cooperate with me, I'll post my pix!!

Have a great weekend!
Ari

1 Comments:

  • At 1:42 AM, Blogger Caffey said…

    I'd love to see the pics when you can put them up!! I must find some of the lyrics to their songs, which ones are emotional to you and or favorites? I can look them up.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home