Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, June 26, 2006

The Glamorous Life of a Writer


Ah yes, the life of a writer is glamorous indeed! What you are seeing here is what I do when I'm not writing(or editing or doing promo.) Because things were so busy before I took the kids on vacation, I got a little behind on the laundry. It took me several hours to get caught up.

I just looked upstairs and they've already started a new load, oy!

When I first started writing I had this vision that when an author sold their book, they'd get a contract in the millions. I fantacized about hiring a cleaning lady and getting a bigger house.

In all honesty, I'm still trying to pay off my Visa bill. No cleaning lady, that's for sure.

Now I imagine that Nora Roberts probably doesn't have the same issues, but the chances of me becoming the Nora Roberts of erotic romance are pretty slim. So I guess I'd better keep up with the laundry, hahahaha

1 Comments:

  • At 9:50 AM, Blogger Beth Ciotta said…

    I can barely keep up with laundry for two, and your handling loads for FIVE! Hats off to you my friend. Ah, yes. My kingdom (such as it is) for a cleaning lady.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home