Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, August 01, 2005

So very tired. . .

but boy am I happy!!! I had a great time in Reno at the RWA conference. Things went AWESOME all around. Now I'm trying to organize my thoughts, not to mention my laundry, and get ready for the next trip. This time I'm going on a family vacation. First we're going to the Cape to visit my mother in law, then to the Outer Banks for a week with some of our friends. That's a twelve hour drive with little children, should be interesting. . .

Thanks for all the comments everyone, glad I could keep you laughing at the chaos that is my life. I have LOTS more stories and adventures to share from RWA and tons of pictures. I'll do my best to put them all down here. I have to tell you there were so many moments when I was thinking, "man, I can't wait to blog about this." hahahaha. Hope I'll remember them all!

Once I get my pictures downloaded and the laundry done, I'll be back to fill you all in on the trip!!!
Ari

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home