Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Friday, June 17, 2005

Yikes!!

Wow! It's been a long time since I blogged! Can you tell I've been running a million miles an hour lately?

Let's see, what's up with my life. . .
Well, my dad came home from the hospital Monday YAAAAAAAAAY! I'm so glad he's home again. I don't know what I would have done without all the support I get from my on line buddies. I really appreciate you all so very much!

Okay, in addition to running around like a lunatic with my darling daughters, I did manage to finish another book. YAYAYAYAYAY! It feels so good to finish one off. I'll miss the characters, but it's almost like they bang around in my head until I get them on paper, then once I'm done they quiet down a bit. Until the next set of characters wants their story told. I still need to go over it carefully because I have bad habits, but once I've gone through it a few times I'll send it to a friend of mine to see what she thinks. After I make the corrections she suggests, I'll send it on to my editor and hopefully she'll like it!

This weekend is Father's day and boy am I going to be busy. Go figure. . . I'm so glad I get to go see my dad at home instead of in the hospital.

I guess that's all that's going on in Ari World. Hope y'all haven't forgotten me since it's been forever since I've blogged! Take care!

Ari

3 Comments:

  • At 9:50 PM, Blogger FerfeLaBat said…

    Haven't forgotten you. Have a happy Father's Day!

     
  • At 9:59 PM, Blogger Kris Starr said…

    You've forgotten to mention your upcoming weekend of debauchery and mayhem. Hehehe.

    So now I've mentioned it for you.

    K.

     
  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger Mary Stella said…

    Are you debauching or being debauched? *vbg* Inquiring minds want to know, Ari!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home