Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Good News and BEA Bound!

Hello Everyone!!!
Yikes! It's been forever since I've had a chance to blog! Things have been a bit hectic around here for the last few weeks. As some of you may have heard, my dad has been in the hospital for three weeks. He had three different surgeries in ten days' time. Luckily, this should be the end of it, THANK GOD! He went to a rehab hospital today and should be home next week YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!!
Last Thursday my younger sister came into town with her two children to help out my mom and visit with my dad. Because I live next to them I get to see my dad almost every day, so I kept my niece and nephew while my sister helped out my mom.

I can tell you right now, anyone who has more than three children has my complete and utter respect. You have earned your way STRAIGHT INTO HEAVEN!!! I was lucky in that they all played well together and were really good kids, but man!!! To add to the confusion, my oldest two daughters had their Irish Step Dance recital and my middle daughter had her sixth birthday party while I was watching the other two kids. I think I spent an entire week doing laundry, cooking, and pouring drinks and cereal.

Writing? HA! I didn't get any of that done. My house looked like a tornado had torn through it, and I must have washed enough dishes to stock a restaurant or a prison!!!!
I love all of them, really I do, but dear God am I looking forward to going to BEA tomorrow! I'm going to have four days of adult conversation and no cooking or cleaning YAYAYAYAYAYAYA!!!

When I get back I'll tell you all about it. I've never been to BEA before, so it should be very cool to see what happens! I'll make sure I take some pictures!

Take care everyone and thanks for your kind thoughts and prayers!!!
Ari

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home