Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, May 11, 2005

I've been tagged!

Okay, I'm just figuring this out. . .
My friend Bree tagged me so now I need to answer and tag someone else. . .
Here I go. . .

If I could be a scientist... I'd find a cure for heart disease, cancer, and the common cold.

If I could be a musician... I'd sing all the time. I've always wanted to be able to sing, sigh. . .

If I could be a linguist.. I'd be able to insult and swear at people and they'd never know it, hahahaha. Could come in handy where I work. . .

If I could be a bonnie pirate... I'd get lots of gold and have a great tan!

If I could be an architect... I'd design and build a kick-butt house with my very own tower room to use as an office. . . and I'd decorate it with FAIRIES!!!!

Here are the categories, now I have to tag someone else. . .
Pick five, and finish them. Tag three others!If I could be a scientist...If I could be a farmer...If I could be a musician...If I could be a doctor...If I could be a painter...If I could be a gardener...If I could be a missionary...If I could be a chef...If I could be an architect...If I could be a linguist...If I could be a psychologist...If I could be a librarian...If I could be an athlete...If I could be a lawyer...If I could be an innkeeper...If I could be a professor...If I could be a writer...If I could be a backup dancer...If I could be a llama-rider...If I could be a bonnie pirate...If I could be a midget stripper...If I could be a proctologist...If I could be a TV-Chat Show host...If I could be an actor...If I could be a judge...If I could be a Jedi...If I could be a mob boss...If I could be a backup singer...If I could be a CEO...If I could be a movie reviewer....


Now I just have to figure out how to tag people. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home