Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Thank God for the internet!

As some of you may know, the last 14 months of my life have had their share of ups and downs. Right now I'm in the middle of a down, and I can't tell you how much I appreciate the support of my internet friends.

People I haven't seen in person and have only "talked" to on line have sent me wonderfully supportive messages and have told me they are praying for my dad. I honestly don't know what I would have done with out this forum to vent, rage, and gather cyber hugs. I wonder how our mothers dealt with the same issues without this great network of girlfriends?

And to think I didn't want to learn how to use the computer when my husband forced me to learn!
Thank God for once I listened to him!

Good bye for now!
Ari

4 Comments:

  • At 10:28 AM, Blogger Mary Stella said…

    Consider yourself cyber-hugged, Ari!

     
  • At 8:02 PM, Blogger Kate said…

    Hope everything's going well....((adding a hug)))

     
  • At 5:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hugs, Ari!

     
  • At 1:48 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    A girl can never have too many hugs!!! {{{{{Ari}}}}}

    Christyne

     

Post a Comment

<< Home