Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, January 10, 2007

Release Day!



Blogger was down yesterday so I couldn't blog about my story. Which probably isn't a bad thing, because yesterday was a release day and I did diddly squat on my story.

I did manage to do some promoting of my book, and I did a lot of laundry, but no writing. Which means I'm kind of cranky because I can only write on Tuesdays and Thursdays, so I won't be able to work on my story until tomorrow.

On the plus side, I've got this awesome cover for my book TAKE YOUR MEDICINE. I have to tell you, Scott Carpenter is a freaking genius. He got exactly the right type of guy for this picture and even put a bandage on him. Yum, gotta love those pecs!

This is the sequel to SURPRISE and was kind of a surprise book in itself. The hero Jared, and heroine Macayla were secondary characters in SURPRISE. I had no intention of writing another book with them as the main characters. They had other ideas.

Of course, SURPRISE was the first book I ever wrote, and I kind of just did it because I was trapped at home with two children under 4 and pregnant. I needed something to do. The baby whom I was pregnant with at the time will be 5 next week. I'm amazed at how much my life has changed in the past 4 years.

Sorry, going off on a tangent there. Tomorrow I'll try to talk more about the story. Hopefully I'll have a chance to write and actually have a story.

Ari

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home