Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, August 15, 2005

Slacker

Yes, I admit it, I'm a blog slacker. I'm only up to Friday at the conference and it's now been almost 3 weeks since the darn thing happened! I've forgotten all the witty things I was going to write about when they happened.

Let's see what I can remember about Friday. . . *squeezing brain cells in a vain attempt at recovering half-drunken memories*

On Friday I was the moderator for my friend Leigh Wyndfield's workshop on structuring the novella length romance. It went really well and was quite interesting! Everyone behaved and I really didn't have to do much, my kind of moderating. Leigh writes for Red Sage Publishing and is in the Secrets Volume 12. In my unbiased opinion, her story ROCKS!!!! Actually, that particular volume kicks ass more so than some of the others I've read.

But, I digress. . .

Friday night was the Harlequin Party, and OH WHAT A PARTY IT WAS!!!! My friends Leigh, Kathy Love, Julie Cohen, Joanne Rock, Kate Bridges, Rae, Dee, Jayne, and about a million other people were there. The music jammed, the desserts were AWESOME, and the bar open. Unless they hired Chippendale Dancers you really can't get a much better party than that. I owe my friend Tanya huge, huge points for taking me. I took her to the Death by Chocolate and the Gathering parties, but those paled in comparrison! This was so cool and we danced and danced and danced!

In fact, we danced so much by the time we got home (they kicked us out after midnight) none of us could walk any more. My feet were KILLING ME! But it was so worth it. Somehow I'm either going to work for that company or get bought by them because they know how to put together a shin dig!!!

Okay, going to look for pictures. I'll finish the RWA advertures this week before I leave for vacation, honest!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home