Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, April 06, 2005

Holy Crap, it's really in print!

Look look look!!
My book is really in print! IN AN ACTUAL BOOKSTORE!!! I'm totally flipping out! I called the Borders in Georgia and asked and they saved me a copy and I finally got my hands on one. I can't believe it's really real! I'm totally geeked out about this!!!!

I've spent just a TON of money on books in Borders and now they have one of MY books there! I can't believe it! It just boggles my mind!!!!

Okay, I'll shut up now, I need to go do the happy dance and I can't write and dance at the same time, hahahahahaha

yippeeeeeeeeeee

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM, Blogger Nicole said…

    Are you sure you're old enough to have kids???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home