Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Object of my lust. . .

Okay, I'm a 35 year old happily married mother of 3. I'm not some giddy teen ager who has a case of hero worship. At least I don't think I am.
BUTTTTTTT

I REALLY lust after John Rzeznik. A lot. I've been watching the Goo Goo Dolls Live in Buffalo DVD and listening to that CD for weeks now and I'm still enthralled.

I've never been the type to get stars in my eyes or lust after movie stars, or rock stars either for that matter. I'm pretty realistic and down to earth about these things, but should Johnny's car ever break down in front of my house, rest assured, I wouldn't turn him away.

Actually, this attraction I feel for him is great for my writing. I've plotted out a sequel to my first werewolf book that has a Johnny Rzeznik character in it. I don't know how he'd feel knowing he's the basis for a hero that falls in love with an alpha female werewolf in an erotica novel, but that's the beauty of being an unknown author! He'll never know! Hahahahahaha.

Since my editor lusts after him as well, I'm pretty sure the book will get bought, hahahahaha.
I think I'll go look at the picture a bit more. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home