Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Monday, February 21, 2005

Why I hate February Vacation

It's day one of February vacation and I don't think I'm going to make it. . . I've cleaned the house twice, done 5 loads of laundry, done the dishes, swept and vacuumed, and in 5 minutes my children made it look like a tornado spun through.

I had to make "fairy cookies" with my darling daughters to make up for being away yesterday. Little did I know the cookies had a million steps and had to be chilled twice for 30 minutes at a clip. To top it all off, they really tasted bad when they were all done.

CALGON TAKE ME AWAY!!!!

I love my children, I really do. Honest. They are sweet and smart and can be very kind, BUT they are driving me CRAZY!!!

My oldest is too much like me, I admit this. She TALKS CONSTANTLY and my ears are starting to hurt. AND WE STILL HAVE 5 MORE DAYS!!!!

Is it too late to go back to Boston?????

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home