Arianna's Blog

Come listen to the ramblings and assorted babblings of a crazed mother and newbie author. It might not always be helpful, but it should be amusing.

Wednesday, March 02, 2005

what's up with this snow?

I understand that it's winter and I live in New England, but enough of this snow already. I don't live in freaking Alaska! My kids haven't had a full week of school since Christmas break! I haven't seen the grass since November. Isn't spring supposed to be coming soon? At this rate, I won't see green again until May!

I'm sick of sweaters and boots and coats and gloves and scraping the car off. Ugh! This winter business is for the birds! I think I need an island somewhere so I can disappear for a month or two during winter. I could handle a week or two of snow, but no more.

Okay, maybe a little more, as long as it melts quickly, hahahahaha

3 Comments:

  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    I'm with you, sister. Enough with the winter crap. Bring on . . .mud season!

     
  • At 9:04 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    and I didn't know you had a blog until I went to read about Briana's weekend from hell.

     
  • At 3:56 PM, Blogger Arianna Hart said…

    I didn't know you commented on here until I went looking at my picture of Johnny!!

    Yippee it's 71 outside today!! I'm so excited!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home